Fish House Punch (Cold Punch)
Courtesy of Mr. Boston: All-New Official Bartender's and Party Guide
- 3 cups lemon juice
- Superfine Sugar or Simple Syrup*
- 1 1/2 liters of Brandy
- 1 liter of Peach Brandy
- 16 oz. Light Rum
- 32 oz. Club Soda
- 16 oz. Strong Tea (optional)
- Add enough sugar or syrup to sweeten the lemon juice.
- Pour over large block of ice in a punch bowl and stir well.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Garnish with fruits in season.
Makes 40 servings.
* Simple Syrup
A must item for any bar - simple syrup is the perfect way to adjust the sweetness level of any drink. Simply mix equal parts of water and sugar and heat on low flame until sugar dissolves. Cool. Can keep in the refrigerator indefinitely.